Two notes, one ingame, one website.

Give your feedback and submit any ideas!
Paulon

Two notes, one ingame, one website.

Post by Paulon »

Ingame, there currently is no way to get from Skara Brae to the mainland, other than magic or buying a ship. The old server had a scripted teleporter, ICly being a ferry across. Something of the sort in the new server would be nice to see.

Websitewise, the Screenshots directory for the historic archives seems to be missing. Any pictures in the original player writings and reports don't show up because of it.

*ponders the idea of making an ebook file to read them all offline for old times sake*
Valonia

Re: Two notes, one ingame, one website.

Post by Valonia »

You have to talk to the ferry (I forget what to say), but there might be a sign. But it's possible, just fyi!
ImageTeam Druid aka The Justice LeagueImage
----
🔥 Fire Mage Fanciers Guild - You had me at "I cast fireball!"🔥
----
☥ 0-Part Avatars Club ☥
1 of 8 Shrines visited
houstondragon
Site Admin

Post by houstondragon »

Paulon wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:50 am Ingame, there currently is no way to get from Skara Brae to the mainland, other than magic or buying a ship. The old server had a scripted teleporter, ICly being a ferry across. Something of the sort in the new server would be nice to see.
It should be "I wish to cross", there is a sign next to the boats
Websitewise, the Screenshots directory for the historic archives seems to be missing. Any pictures in the original player writings and reports don't show up because of it.

*ponders the idea of making an ebook file to read them all offline for old times sake*
Should be working now :D
Houston Dragon, Admin and Historian
-==(UDIC)==-
Paulon

Post by Paulon »

Isn't that typical? I look at the boats, I look at the people, and I completely miss the sign saying what to do. :roll:
Thanks to both for the info, and the site update.

*notes that the total history seems to be about 27 meg including pictures with a lot of sorting needed to put RotD in order with the rest before contents can be made*