The Ultima Dragons

Please keep it civil and respectful of others
Tylderon

The Ultima Dragons

Post by Tylderon »

"Gathering place to chat and discuss for the Ultima Dragons" :D

So, by the way, how's UDIC going? I've never been part of the inner circle (even though I'm technically a dragon), so I know pretty much nothing about it these days!?
houstondragon
Site Admin

Re: The Ultima Dragons

Post by houstondragon »

Well, the Facebook group is pretty active, and RG and others are on Twitter often.

There's been some fan remakes and projects lately, along with a couple of books called Through the Moongate that tells the backstory of Origin.

We often had active get togethers at DragonCon (before the Plague Year), and have had some private meetups. There was also the 25th Anniversary event in 2016 at Disneyland :)
Houston Dragon, Admin and Historian
-==(UDIC)==-
houstondragon
Site Admin

Post by houstondragon »

Some fun from the 25th Anniversary :P

https://youtu.be/8deBAaB8u6M
Houston Dragon, Admin and Historian
-==(UDIC)==-
Tylderon

Post by Tylderon »

Dang, that video is pretty darn fun. I'm glad RG (and Starr Long!!) are still involved and actually took time to get into the fun as well.

I kinda love the fact that udic.org is still a staple of the 90's Internet Web Design. Web rings and all that jazz. :mrgreen:
Jharik Dragon

Post by Jharik Dragon »

Tylderon wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:57 am I kinda love the fact that udic.org is still a staple of the 90's Internet Web Design. Web rings and all that jazz. :mrgreen:
As far as I understand the person who owns the site isn't around or not interested anymore. There are people who can add new members to the roster, but that's it. They can't actually update the site.